Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Life Starts Now (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

HOPE-1 (played anonymously)

(Title based off of Three Days Grace's album, Life Starts Now)

Hope has made a terrible discovery. A terrible discovery.

In the heaps of old newspaper articles, he has discovered that he was not always a robot working at a hospital. Before that, he was a monster. Now it's up to him- and your character- to uncover his past and see what he had done. Though, there will be challenges along the way. How will the two of them fare against a group who praise the old Hope, or an army of angry people who live in barren wastelands?

Comment or DM me to join this adventure of combat, hard rock music, and finding who you are!

Life starts now!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey, I'm interested in your Life Starts Now roleplay; can you tell me more about what you'd like of my OC? :)
HOPE-1 (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Novocain wrote:
Hey, I'm interested in your Life Starts Now roleplay; can you tell me more about what you'd like of my OC? :)

Well, it can be anyone, but it'd preferably be someone who doesn't really like going to the hospital! It just seems to make more sense to me if the two were opposites but got along, and the hospital thing would make the most sense to me.
Hello I’m very interested in this roleplay!
HOPE-1 (played anonymously) Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
Hello I’m very interested in this roleplay!

Sweet! Just DM me and we can discuss from there!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Life Starts Now (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus