Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile (16+)

Hello, this is my first time posting an ad so please don't be rude if I mess up.

So, my idea is that our character(s) are in a highschool setting. Nothing too complicated right? Well Sammy-my character- is teeechnically a demon, so they have trouble making friends and or keeping them. Then they meat Y/C. -I don't quite know how but we can come up with something- And despite Sammy trying not to hurt anyone, Y/C got really attached/attracted/determined, whatever you want really, to him.
basically the rp is gonna be a slice of life with a hint of demonic shtuff. :)

please be over the age of 16.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Remove this ad

Hi this sounds like a cool to do(what gender is m/c if girl then that's good if boy then still good but I'm better with female characters)
SummarySage85 Topic Starter

FoxPhoenix wrote:
Hi this sounds like a cool to do(what gender is m/c if girl then that's good if boy then still good but I'm better with female characters)
You can choose any gender for the character. i am good with you playing either.
I'd it ok if a atrenp at using a male character.
Attempt not atrenp
SummarySage85 Topic Starter

FoxPhoenix wrote:
Attempt not atrenp
of course! whatever you want. :)
I sent you a private message for the rp 😊

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile (16+)

Moderators: Mina, MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Ben