Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Scorching Wastedlands Dust Storm (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Katie Angel (played by KatieKat96)

They always loved talking about what the island was like. They wouldn't hesitate to bring up their favorite vacation spots, places to eat, and so on, so forth. But no one seemed to know just what exactly was on the other side of the planet. To outsiders, like you reading this right now, not many, if at all, will know what's out there. Though, to islandgoers, they knew exactly why no one talked about the Wastedlands.

It was a world full of sand. Elevations outside the coastlines never reached sea level, no one knew what rests under that big desert. Not to mention the sandstorms. It was as if those who were blind could have an easier time getting through, no one could see a thing. So dusty, so harsh, it's not surprising as to why no one lives there.

Except for one. Rumours suggest that one young girl somehow manages to live in such an unforgiving landscape. But alas, all those who entered the Wastedlands have never seen the light of day again. However, Y/C was determined to prove this idea wrong. Y/C would stop at nothing to go in and find this mysterious fellow who lives in a world of sand.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Khecko'dar (played anonymously)

Hey! This desert-dweller might fit perfectly here--could make for an interesting plot. I have some ideas to integrate them, especially with other players--lemme know if you're interested!
KatieKat96 Topic Starter

Excellent! Just the character type to fit this story! You had my curiosity, but now you've got my interest.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Scorching Wastedlands Dust Storm (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus