Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Steven Universe RP! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You're a human who just moved to Bayburg and see that everything is fairly normal- until you see a strange kid with deep blue eyes kinda shaped like diamonds.. You just shrug it off until you go to a nearby store and a strange creature attacks,you not knowing what it was immediately ran for cover. Soon enough you heard yelling and..poofing?
You come out of hiding as well as the others to see the same person and holding a small knife?! They seemed to be picking something up and examining it closely before their eyes land on you.
You,being kinda freaked out,asked what they did. They take a breath and walk over to you "I'm Davian Dé Luna-Solar. What you just saw...and don't laugh...was something... Or someone who has a gemstone in them."
You think they're crazy...until they pull their shirt down to show their own gem.

(YOU CAN DECIDE HOW IT GOES FROM THERE AND MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTER!!)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Ooh, I love this!! I'd totally be interested in doing it!
Rose Q. (played anonymously)

"Its.... like I was made for this" -Smart Hulk
in other words lets do it sounds fun
this sounds fun, although i wouldn't be using this character. i have a gemsona you can check out if you'd like to see em

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Steven Universe RP! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus