Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw your OC Chance

π»π‘’π“π“π‘œ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’π“π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ,

I'll try to make this as quick as possible since I'm sure you are all busy roleplaying! But I'd like to practice my drawing and 99% of the time I only feel motivated when I'm doing artwork for others so please post reference pictures/your oc images below and I'll put them in a randomizer to choose one person I draw. Just a few rules though!

β€’ OCs (Original Characters) only.
β€’ OCs must be at least a year old.
β€’ Only one character please, can be any gender.
β€’ Must have reference images.
β€’ Human-like only. I will accept add-ons such as ears, tail, horns, etc.
β€’ No furry or anthro. No mecha. No creatures. Etc.

If you have any questions please let me know, my art style is anime, I can do chibi's too if you're interested.

Sincerely,
π’œπ’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π’Ά
How about Sallie ?
I come to offer one of my first OCs that I still draw today. Her name is MJ. She wears a sweater dress and it is a bit longer than how it looks in this picture, but it's wrinkled here because of her hands so-

mj.png
Shirona (played by MissLumina)

I'm interested in seeing her drawn.
LadyAdiraa Topic Starter

Thank you for everyone whose joined so far! The cut off will be the 19th! I forgot to add that in my original post, lol. After the 19th I'll put everyone in a randomizer and then post up the results here and then I'll get working on the art piece. β™₯

UPDATE I did a randomizer and we have the winner. xD I'll get going on the artwork right away thank you again for posting here.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw your OC Chance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus