Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Abandoned lab rp

Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

Satori looks up at him. “Th-then… put away the sword… there were so many cruel men… they hurt us… i don’t want to be hurt again… just for our crystals…”
Arren (played by Wraith_of_Dragons)

"Yeah," Arren said. "I don't study organic organisms."

Satori picks up Carneline and hugs him. “P-promise you won’t hurt us…?”
Barbatos (played anonymously)

"Organic organisms? What's that?", he tilted his head in curiosity.

Satori looks at Barbatos. “People who are alive… and living…like me and Carneline.. and you too… i can sense it.”
Dante- Stylish Slayer (played by MangoNekros)

He sheathed his sword. "I'm not gonna hurt any of you, I only kill demons, really" he said
Arren (played by Wraith_of_Dragons)

"I can't hurt living things even if I tried," he said. "I've made a promise and I'll never back down on it."

Satori shrinks away form Dante. “I-I’m technically a demon… im a Kitsune… and Carneline is (insert Carneline spieces here.)”
Dante- Stylish Slayer (played by MangoNekros)

"Kitsunes aren't demons. Demons are demons." he told her, blinkintg. "Not gonna chop up some nine-tail cuties, am I?" he said
Barbatos (played anonymously)

Barbatos walked over to an sound of footsteps, recognizing them. A man appeared and patted Barbatos' head, "I see that you are doing well, my artificial angel." The man then saw the others, "Why do I find two people who aren't supposed to be here and the creatures that the others were working on?"
Nexus (played by NiftySpiffy) Topic Starter

he was also in the lab
Kioshi (played by Reithesniper)

((is this still even active or am I commenting on a long dead post?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Abandoned lab rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus