Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Help a Bean out!

Bean (played anonymously)

GoFundMe

unknown.png

Hey all! I hope this is allowed here! I am posting it with an anon "character" account specifically made FOR this, and this profile will be deleted at some point in time in the future. I would just like to keep my identity private as much as I can. I assure you, though, I am a real person behind here and this is legit! And while I know that GoFundMe shows my name, it's a short name that I use IRL, and I'm not bothered by that showing.

Basically, I'm in need of a bit of assistance from anyone willing to grant it! It's for an animal I recently came in to possession of. The full story is listed on the GoFundMe! I'm sorry that I do not have anything to offer in return, like art or such.

Please understand, while I know it may be tempting to offer advice, I kindly ask that you don't! I don't mean to be rude in saying that, but it's not what I'm here for. I'm only here to share the GoFundMe and ask that if you can donate any little amount, it'd be appreciated! And, even if you can't, sharing the link would also be appreciated! I have an extremely limited scope of places to share this as I am not one much for social media. So this is about the best I can do haha!

I will start rolling out updates if/when funds come in. I'm already starting research in to certain things I'm looking to obtain, and hope to also have those posted in the GFM page at some point.

Please do not send me private chats here! I am a member and have been for quite a many years! I am an anxious individual and am not the best at social interaction, so the less for me the better. I just want to focus on raising the funds needed to help care for this animal, and any interaction will be updates through the GFM page and likely bumping this thread from time to time to let people know about updates.
What I can give, I have.

Thank you for stepping up when a helpless animal needed you. Most people would have looked to their own convenience first. At least some bit of virtue survives in this day and age.

Best of luck.
Bean (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Nettle wrote:
What I can give, I have.

Thank you for stepping up when a helpless animal needed you. Most people would have looked to their own convenience first. At least some bit of virtue survives in this day and age.

Best of luck.

Thank you!

And to be fair, I did kind of look the other way at first because, again - finances are a struggle. But I could not leave it there knowing what I know now (there is a bit more to the story but I didn't share out of respect) and feel good about it.
Bean (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Posted a bit of an update outlining the things I am after!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Help a Bean out!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus