Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone.

My name is cheesypotatofry. You can call me Potato Fry if you'd like. Or Cheesy. I'm fairly on and off concerning roleplay characters, and I recently got into Furcadia again after a four year hiatus that constituted me going to college and whatnot. Now that I have the time and such to spend, I want to get back into it, but can't seem to find appropriate places to roleplay characters. I'm an aspiring artist, but they're really not good yet, and I hope within the year I'll actually be able to draw something that looks vaguely like my characters I want to design.

Annnd I do love roleplay, so, here I am!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it here :) Did you draw your own icon? You should definitely check out the Arts and Creativity forums if you're into drawing. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)
Heya! the Repository has room for just about everything fun (I have yet to find an idea that wouldn't work somewhere with someone on this site :D) What is your writing style?
Kim Site Admin

Your username makes me hungry. XD I hear Furcadia is WAY different now than it was four years ago. How is that transition going for you? :) I know the dreams where RPers hang out shifts constantly, so it can be very confusing. Maybe the Looking for RP forum could help you, or else you could tell us more about the sort of RP that you enjoy and the large Furcadia base of players here might be able to suggest dreams that cater to those genres? :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus