Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval fantasy MxF (Multiple plots!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Luxis

MXF Roleplay, Medieval Fantasy -

Hello all, I'd be looking for a longterm rp with my oc, in which we can discuss the finer details of the plot. I have multiple ideas for a storyline based on these parameters -

Enemies to friends

Long lost pals

Consumed by hatred

Wrongly accused

---

Now I have a plot for each of these potential ideas, some of which have the possibility to overlap. If this sounds exciting to you, please don't hesitate to dm me! Alternatively, add my discord:

Luxis#2163

The last thing I would ask is please do be active. I'd hate to wait a week after setting up a roleplay because it will kill any and all momentum I had for a roleplay, so just a forewarning.

Also here's the oc I will be using :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mhTWBBLTQiBAa3Bi5RPLavkb6egD7Wq5fo0ZY2I1WqE/edit?usp=drivesdk
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval fantasy MxF (Multiple plots!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus