Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A lonely night (Adults Only, All welcome)

Murdergurl

So I'm tentatively interested in this RP. Though in truth I'm only really interested in group RPs. But I'm hoping to help get the ball rolling here. I'm not too enthusiastic about sticking around if it just stagnates as a 1x1. Just fyi. But I'm totally willing to contribute and attract other PRers into the mix.

Your title says: "All Welcome", so I'm guessing that anyone with a character that fits the setting is welcome to join. I figured that meant this definitely had a lean to be a group RP. If not, please forgive my entry and I'll delete it immediately upon notice.
Murdergurl

Barrah Kiatar wrote:
(Just checking this is still alive)

I'm still here. I just don't reply every day. It's outlined in my profile.

"I'm a multi-paragraph writer and seek the same in others. I try my best to respond two or three times a week as irl allows. And never more than once on any given day."

I AM hoping that others will take interest in this RP, though. And it's best to start early on (just putting it out there for you lurkers)
Murdergurl

Barrah Kiatar wrote:
(( Yeah I’m just use to my threads going untouched, had a real good one with this space cat once and the steam was totally lost))
... I've noticed the sci-fi genre here doesn't seem immensely popular. But then, I could be wrong. I'm very new to the site, and I have a hard time gauging activity in general. But active threads are scarce, that's for sure. Either way, I'll be making a post later today/tonight after I get back from work.
Murdergurl

Barrah Kiatar wrote:
Murdergurl wrote:
Barrah Kiatar wrote:
(( Yeah I’m just use to my threads going untouched, had a real good one with this space cat once and the steam was totally lost))
... I've noticed the sci-fi genre here doesn't seem immensely popular. But then, I could be wrong. I'm very new to the site, and I have a hard time gauging activity in general. But active threads are scarce, that's for sure. Either way, I'll be making a post later today/tonight after I get back from work.

Yeah sci fi is super hit or miss.

I usually fish for pm stuff

Well, I avidly avoid 1x1 RPs. And PMs aren't really facilitated for group roleplays, ya know?
Murdergurl

Lori
Lori wrote:
Lori got out of a space Limo she looked around and grabbed her purse and then saw a bar she entered the bar with a smile on her face and then noticed a girl who was from a different galaxy she wore a designer galaxy outfit and galaxy designer boots and had the matching purse she came from the planet wealthy she looked for a place to sit at and then looked at the menu and see what kind of drinks they had she waited on her boyfriend Omar to return home after beinging on the private Island with this Guy he met Named Mr Apollo Sterling until she felt hands over her eyes she looked up and saw Omar standing behind her (Omar Calloway) hey baby I missed you so much, Lori I missed you too she looking at him with a brace face smile

So, does your keyboard not have a "period" key or something? I looked and looked, and nope... not a single period (or ANY kind of punctuation) to be found in that entire entry. Was that done on purpose? Just curious.
Murdergurl

after almost three weeks here on the site and not really finding what I'm looking for at all. I'm going to delete my characters and deactivate/delete/cancel my account as well. Just thought I'd give you a heads up out of common courtesy
( Hey.. This is still open to just hop in and join correct? I don't wanna disrupt any sort of flow ^^ )

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A lonely night (Adults Only, All welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus