Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fandom Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Anyone up for a possible Fandom roleplay? I have a couple particular ones I'd like to do but I am always open to suggestions!!!

The three Fandoms I really wanna do are Creepypasta, SCP, or any urban legend rp.

Again, always open to suggestions so please feel free to message to discuss ideas and characters!!!

18 and over is preferred, mainly because of what is in the fandoms, not because of anything else.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Seth Walker (played by Kitty360)

I would love to RP with my character Seth, I want to do a Percy Jackson fan RP
Lawry Oakfallen (played by Blue_Battlefield_05) Topic Starter

Seth Walker wrote:
I would love to RP with my character Seth, I want to do a Percy Jackson fan RP

A child of Melinoë and a child of Hades interacting will be interesting.

Just read Lawry here and then we can talk in messages

yay

I also read that characters info before I posted
Osris

I was wondering what other fandoms you are in? ^^
Lizzy Ashgrove (played anonymously)

Any spider man fandoms?
Blue_Battlefield_05 Topic Starter

Lizzy Ashgrove wrote:
Any spider man fandoms?

It's been awhile since I've watched Spiderman, but yeah

Osris wrote:
I was wondering what other fandoms you are in? ^^

Message and I'll send a list
I really love these fandoms:
- Tangled and Tangled: The Series (Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure)
- Newsies: The Broadway Musical
- Twisted Wonderland (America/Europe Servers)

Care to RP any of those?

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
I really love these fandoms:
- Tangled and Tangled: The Series (Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure)
- Newsies: The Broadway Musical
- Twisted Wonderland (America/Europe Servers)

Care to RP any of those?

Twisted Wonderland is one of my favorites!!! I'm down!! Just pm any of your fave ships or characters!!
Hi! I don't know a lot about SCP, but I loved some of the most famous monsters in the files. It would be fun to work with some, if you have any favourites! Send me a pm if you are still interested ^^
I've spent some time researching SCPs in the past, and I'm super into urban legends!! I don't know many of the mainstream CreepyPastas, but I can read up on anything I don't know.
I'd love to rp with you! (:

TwylaFalaCaddell wrote:
I've spent some time researching SCPs in the past, and I'm super into urban legends!! I don't know many of the mainstream CreepyPastas, but I can read up on anything I don't know.
I'd love to rp with you! (:

Oooh!! DM me your favorite urban legends and which creepypasta you know. I will reply as soon as I can!!
Hey i love the creepy pasta fandom like I’m literally obsessed 😊 I hope we can rp together as no body else seems to know what creepypasta is when I ask them. Dm me a prompt and we can start our story.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fandom Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus