Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Lesser Prince (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Prince Leviathan (played by ChibiWeeb)

A well liked member of the town, the man known as Leviathan brings a smile to the faces of the citizens who live their dreary lives, defending them against bandits and helping them in their darkest hours. However, this is a but a double life. Prince Dimitri of the royal family is the brother of the current crown prince, often in the shadows and overlooked. With no alliances needed, no great wars being prepared, his position is meaningless. After a controversy forced him into house arrest in the castle, he begins to grow bitter. He wishes to depart the castle, to be with those who truly want him around.

The Lesser Prince is an RP idea based around Prince Dimitri aka "Leviathan", the commonfolk Prince. A secret hero of the peasantry, he could shape the path of the future, or simply run away.

The RP could have a few different ways of going. Perhaps your character wishes to help Leviathan take the throne, either for their own goals or to simply see a change in power. Perhaps you're a citizen, who simply wishes to befriend (or romance) the man who has helped out so many. Or maybe, you're a fellow noble. The story can go many different ways, which is entirely up to you.
I'm also willing to provide some more background to the world of the RP, if you wish to go even deeper.

If you are interested in the RP, please send me a PM, and we can go from there.

Note: My literacy level is around a paragraph per response, 2 or 3 depending on the situation. All I ask for is at least 2 sentences with decent grammar.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Lesser Prince (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus