Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: (Medieval and/or medical oc)

Osris

Hello artists!
I’m looking for two different characters.
One will be for medieval-
Long, Natural red hair
Blue eyes
Natural dark skin color
Freckles
A skull necklace/or a small red potion
I’m looking for it to be shoulders and up, I would love to see your outfit designs to go with her tho

For the medical oc
I’m looking for a nurse
Brown hair with green highlights ,tied into a bun
Brown eyes
Some freckles
Natural makeup or none
Nurses uniform/colors can be green or blue please, or even surprise me with a cool design!

Thank you artists! I can’t wait to see what you guys make
Ilmarinen Moderator

Hey there Osris! I hope someone will be willing to draw for you, but the main drive of this event is to collaboratively create a character by crowdsourcing ideas. :)

For example, for your medieval nurse character: maybe they have a ribbon in their hair (to tie up their bun maybe?) that their mother used to wear all the time. Maybe their mother was a hermit who lived in the woods, and many people would go to her for healing, yet no one wholly trusted her. And maybe they trusted her even less when she met your character's father, who is some kind of fae or other supernatural entity. This might mean your character has some magical healing abilities in addition to the mundane skills they learned from their mother.
Osris Topic Starter

Ilmarinen wrote:
Hey there Osris! I hope someone will be willing to draw for you, but the main drive of this event is to collaboratively create a character by crowdsourcing ideas. :)

For example, for your medieval nurse character: maybe they have a ribbon in their hair (to tie up their bun maybe?) that their mother used to wear all the time. Maybe their mother was a hermit who lived in the woods, and many people would go to her for healing, yet no one wholly trusted her. And maybe they trusted her even less when she met your character's father, who is some kind of fae or other supernatural entity. This might mean your character has some magical healing abilities in addition to the mundane skills they learned from their mother.

Ah, my apologies. I didn’t fully get the whole thing then. That is a issue on my side. Sometimes I just need to read it a few times.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: (Medieval and/or medical oc)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus