Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kimetsu no Yaiba RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi there! I've read the entire KNY manga and watched all that's available and, out of that, it inspired me to create a demon OC
(Haru Nishimoto - The character this is posted as)

He's a rather strong demon due to using his blood demon art to easily bring him... food but he's not downright aggressive and usually doesn't go out of his way to attack more than he needs. He's actually quite friendly considering he's a demon and only shows his true colours when especially hungry or if irritated somehow!

I'm Semi-literate and don't really have many ideas but I'm excited to brainstorm with both OCs and Canon characters alike :)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

KNY - Haru Nishimoto wrote:
Hi there! I've read the entire KNY manga and watched all that's available and, out of that, it inspired me to create a demon OC
(Haru Nishimoto - The character this is posted as)

He's a rather strong demon due to using his blood demon art to easily bring him... food but he's not downright aggressive and usually doesn't go out of his way to attack more than he needs. He's actually quite friendly considering he's a demon and only shows his true colours when especially hungry or if irritated somehow!

I'm Semi-literate and don't really have many ideas but I'm excited to brainstorm with both OCs and Canon characters alike :)

Im up for KNY RP!!! I have an OC (demon) ready!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kimetsu no Yaiba RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus