Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for adventurers! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jack (played by DoogieMeowser)

what do we do with ghosters after they've ghosted?
Eona Morrit (played by Mirafin) Topic Starter

Write a post that they were taken back into custody for some reason? If we're doing a Suicide Squad type of thing it can give an excuse for people to come in or out.
Have them shot
We should close off new admissions once we start

lmao Frost.

that's a good idea, Mirafin!

new people coming in is fun, i just want a way to keep the rp going when and if people poof lol

Maybe we all have some kind of magical explody tracker. That way the people controlling us can find us and if someone need to be removed it give us plenty of options. Including having them killed if it seems appropriate.
Don't think anything much is needed, just write them out

do you want to start it on the forums, Mirafin? you're a good OP :D

😊 Thanks Doogie!

Sure, I can start. I should be able to do it tomorrow. I'll post a link in this thread when I'm done. If anyone has any ideas or details they think should be included post them here and I'll do my best to include them.

Now to figure out why Eona got arrested...
Crossing the border

Wish I didn't have work today

just post after!
we can wait for you :3

Don't worry Frost, we're all in this together.

Do we want to take a little time and figure out what kind of Magical McGuffin we're going to be sent after? And maybe some of the things we're going to have to deal with on the way?

it would be fun if we took turns hosting battles. where one of us makes up an enemy's health bar and then use secret dice rolls to determine how much damage everyone's hits do. like taking turns DMing, to turn the battles into a game

as far as story, i figured we were going to "yes, and" everything like a popcorn reading 😆

i really like not knowing what's going to happen, but we can brainstorm if you'd like!

Great ideas Doogie!

We could even do that with the main item we're supposed to get. The chancellor can tell us that we need to go to a certain place and that we will find out more when we get there.

thanks 😅😁

that sounds good to me! i have an idea for the item to be, but i don't want to spoil anything 😆
I'm thinking Assallya should be last one in the cell. After all, all it would take is for someone to free her fingers and the crap would hit the fan.

Okay, I'll have Eona head in.
Sorry I blanked after going on an adventure died but if we're going to have an actual alive thread I'll be ready to consistently post like I was

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for adventurers! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus