Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Question regarding text format/collapse

So, I've learned that I really enjoy using the collapse feature when playing around with a new profile. Looks cleaner, makes it easier to not clutter up a profile. One of the things that I've noticed, or can't seem to figure out if there is a certain order that it has to be made in, is how to change the text that appears with the collapse function.

To explain:
Say I want to use Courier New as my primary font.

Here is the collapse function.
And here is my buried text using Courier New as the primary text.

The font that actually appears for the title of the collapse function appears to be (what I think, at least), Times New Roman, which can really throw off the style of a profile if you've got something cool going on.
Quote:
[*font=Courier New][*collapse=Here is the collapse function.][*font=Courier New]And here is my buried text using Courier New as the primary text.[/*font][/*collapse][/*font]
and every variation thereof does not appear to work to change the font of the actual title of the collapse title text.

Does anyone know how I can potentially accomplish this, or is there any way to be able to do so?
Unfortunately, you can only change how that appears when you're able to edit the CSS, and that's limited to the character profiles of Epic members and the pages of Epic groups. Without that, you'll be unable to use the needed specificity to change it.
macetheace Topic Starter

Zelphyr wrote:
Unfortunately, you can only change how that appears when you're able to edit the CSS, and that's limited to the character profiles of Epic members and the pages of Epic groups. Without that, you'll be unable to use the needed specificity to change it.

I was kinda fearing that CSS had something to do with it. Guess I need to sit down and learn it so that I can rebuy Epic then. Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Help » Question regarding text format/collapse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus