Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Hexarth's Art

Hello! I am Hex. I've been an artist for a while, and like to share my creations with others.
I mostly draw to showcase the characters that I create.
I'll continue to update this thread each time I make something new!

vaythe_tornado.png
This is Vaythe, probably my favorite character right now. His sword can create tornadoes, and he uses it to travel between universes.
Music inspiration for Vaythe

faz_shading.png
Here's Faz, an antagonist in my comic Deimortis. He's not very nice, but does what he thinks is right.

Myra_pose.png
The Infiltrator, a character who infiltrates. I don't draw actual humans very often, so his anatomy is a bit wonky!

Cog_floating.png
This is Cog, another character from my comic. He's the best friend of the protagonist, and a powerful fighter.
At the bottom of the endless ocean, you are never alone...
Luscinioide

maybe i'm just showing my age but your style reminds me of the traditional newgrounds flash animation...i dig it. you ever try your hand at animating? cause i think it'd work well with what you've got.
I love your art so much!!! Your use of lighting/value is so interesting and stark, I love Faz
Hexarth Topic Starter

Saturninum wrote:
maybe i'm just showing my age but your style reminds me of the traditional newgrounds flash animation...i dig it. you ever try your hand at animating? cause i think it'd work well with what you've got.
That's definitely one of my inspirations, my earliest days on the internet were spent playing tons of flash games and watching various newgrounds animations. I also take a lot of inspiration from early-mid 2000's videogames, stickfigure fights, and homestuck.
ogle wrote:
I love your art so much!!! Your use of lighting/value is so interesting and stark, I love Faz
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it

old_slate.png
This is Slate. He's an entropic being similar to Vaythe.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Hexarth's Art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus