Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meeting the Bartender. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tommy Williams (played by ThatsVerySwaggy)

^This RP is MxM^

My thoughts on this rp: In this Rp, I was thinking Y/C would meet M/C in the bar where he works. Y/C would try to talk to him, but M/C will just push Y/C away. Another day, they could bump into each other in some place and Y/C will try talking to him again, and M/C will finally give in and talk to them. Eventually they will become close and we can see how it continues from there!

*If you would like to talk with me about the plot (changing it) or if you are interested in doing this (or both) feel free to PM me! I am pretty much always online, so I will likely reply fairly quick!*
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Tommy Williams wrote:
^This RP is MxM^

My thoughts on this rp: In this Rp, I was thinking Y/C would meet M/C in the bar where he works. Y/C would try to talk to him, but M/C will just push Y/C away. Another day, they could bump into each other in some place and Y/C will try talking to him again, and M/C will finally give in and talk to them. Eventually they will become close and we can see how it continues from there!

*If you would like to talk with me about the plot (changing it) or if you are interested in doing this (or both) feel free to PM me! I am pretty much always online, so I will likely reply fairly quick!*

This sounds cool!
Tommy Williams (played by ThatsVerySwaggy) Topic Starter

Wolfie9753 wrote:
Tommy Williams wrote:
^This RP is MxM^

This sounds cool!
Thanks! lol <3
Bump since I pmed.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meeting the Bartender. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus