Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval Fantasy wholesome rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This plot is a relatively simple premise, but one I would like to do. I'll simplify the lore down cause I don't wanna bore people, anyway lol. Once reading this, please pm me the password: Friendship beyond race.

Plot:

Humans and elves have been fighting and struggling now for around thirty years, starting when the previous Duke of Lyssia, found that slavery and trafficking or murder of elves was a more profitable way to steal their land, in order to make way for the taking of wood, required for the building of a large naval fleet to rival the Western kingdoms.

Now, in the year 1220, young Samuel, a Marquis, yet disowned, travels the woods, to escape his father, a man who wishes nothing more than for him to be killed, for knowing far too much.

He comes across an injured elf, though not injured enough to be no threat to him, yet despite this, in what could perhaps be the elf's first experience of human kindness, which derails all previous conceptions of the human race...

Thanks for reading!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Rainn (played by Osris)

Hey I’m into this idea! I don’t have any elf characters so maybe Rainn would work and I can change her into a elf? If not I’ll make a elf oc

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval Fantasy wholesome rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus