Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Attempting to be normal [Supernatural] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Years ago I enjoyed watching Being Human, in a nutshell - werewolf, vampire and a ghost trying to share a flat in Wales and be normal. This is the premise I am looking for, Modern Supernatural trying to blend in with various degrees of success. Can throw in a bunch of antagonistic NPC's if we fancy.

I have three OC's open for this with varying degrees of slipping under the radar. This ad isn't for all of them in the same RP.

Kiran
Blood mage but human, Easy mode.
A respectable young doctor with a hidden pastime. Romance is possible with this one but not the desired overwhelming theme.

Rene
Possessed cannibal, Hard mode.
Having access to certain 'medication' and 90+ years of training he's able to be around people. But he is still very feral and being a normal human ain't easy. Romance - Absolutely not, Expect horror elements.

Yaaz
Questing Beast with human glamour, Weird mode.
I've yet to draw his human glamour but he will be prancing around exploring the modern world looking like someone who dresses as if he should be 24/7 at a ren faire or cosplayer. More than happy to drag people away into other realms, also runs several cults and isn’t ashamed to recruit more warlocks. This one is a terrible flirt, romance possible but don't expect anything more than a fleeting fancy.

Looking for:
Regular people, those that do or don't believe in the supernatural, those actively hunting creatures /witches /weird things or super nerds that believe such exist but yet to see proof. Neighbours / Flatmate to the new guy that moves it, work colleges (with Kiran I can get nerdy and medical <3 )
Or other supernaturals trying to be normal but things start getting sus.

Post length: 1 para minimum, I need something to work off of.
Replies: At least 1 a week, I have two jobs.
More than happy to hash things out and chat OOC.
Romance options: Gotta be OOC'ly 18+

:)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

Leighoflight Topic Starter

Bump
About your whole flatmate getting dis thing, do you think I can do that. My oc isn't exactly a witch but more of a witch doctor. She does small spells, can see auras but does have some secrets up her sleeves. Could I do that role ?
Sol_Saylore wrote:
About your whole flatmate getting SUS thing, do you think I can do that. My oc isn't exactly a witch but more of a witch doctor. She does small spells, can see auras but does have some secrets up her sleeves. Could I do that role ?
Leighoflight Topic Starter

*Picks this up and sticks back onto wall*

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Attempting to be normal [Supernatural] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus