Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » It starts in a not so great town… (MxM (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Johan (played anonymously)

I was just thinking about doing a roleplay that delves into the horror genre because it’s been forever since I’ve done one and I honestly miss them. I just got done reading a bunch of horror stories, so that maybe has a role to play in… anyways, the roleplay’ s main setting starts in a not so great town that really hates mages and any mythical creature after a huge war broke out between the humans and mages and anyone else who wasn’t a human many years ago causing mages and whatever else to go in hiding after they lost the war. This town is awful, pollution, bad people, high crime rates, sometimes bodies wash up on the beach, and it has a cool cliff that’s called ‘the black crescent’ so it’s honestly a paradise for bad people. Now that the setting has been explained (don’t worry it’ll be later explored more if you so please) it’s time to reveal the plot ideas I have! If you’re interested in doing a platonic roleplay (ex: you want my character to adopt yours or something) then I don’t mind doing that too! We can add onto the plot ideas together like a build your own pizza kinda thing after the cheese and sauce have been applied or just go with them with how they are already like a normal cheese pizza. Also, since it’ll be a horror roleplay I’ll make some dark humor jokes so if you’re not comfortable with that then just say so!

giphy.gif

☆Plot 1: There is a huge blizzard going on that your character gets caught in and they either pass out or seek refuge in a building that they think is abandoned. It’s then later revealed that a man lives there, but he isn’t exactly… normal. However, he allows your character to stay the night out of the goodness of his heart though something odd happens..

♪Plot 2: Johan tries mugging your character though things take a very odd turn when he stumbles his words.

๑Plot 3: Your character and Johan are actually childhood friends though were separated and later reunited in adulthood and recount past childhood traumas.

♡Plot 4: Your character finds Johan horribly injured or incapacitated and either helps him out of kindness or for their own gain.

✧Plot 5: Your character is a mage hunter and was put on a mission to track down mages in a little town known as Elendhaven. Eventually they meet Johan, but things don’t go according to plan…

Your character can be from out of town or just moved into the town or has lived there their entire life. If you’re looking for romance then MxM is preferred since that’s what Johan has mostly been involved in but if you want to do something else I won’t be against it. I’m ok with mostly anything, so you can do whatever you like. If you want your character to be a demon or angel, go ahead since technically it’ll still fall under ‘mythical/otherworldly’ creature. If you have anymore questions or suggestions for plot we can talk about them in dm’s! Also, you can chose more then 1 plot to go off of (ex: The snowstorm happens and then your character gets mugged afterwards)
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Oh my! this sounds so cool!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » It starts in a not so great town… (MxM (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus