Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for fantasy or sci-fi interested (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Opening my ad again in hopes to find someone interested to play.

Please check my profile of some rp prompts or pm if you have something matching.

As for topics I like adventure, some combat and romance.
Most of my stuff is free for all ages but hope mature attitude.
Hiii! what did u have in mind? my rps revolve around mystery and romance :)
Tjogs Topic Starter

theemotionalgay wrote:
Hiii! what did u have in mind? my rps revolve around mystery and romance :)

The easiest start which though includes lots of action as well could be scifi agent cadets. They get a mission to travel to distant planet which is famous of very bad security and high crime rates, infested by infighting criminal gangs and close to a penal world of the republic. There they have to investigate the assassinations of Minister of Public security and CEO of Scraba Corporation. Both of these men were heavily guarded and no gang should have manpower not to mention arms or skill to perform such feat.

For fantasy setup i don't have any mystery centered plot (which is consider mystery centered) set up but the world itself allows such easily if get little pointers, preferences and common understanding on player side.

Romance is in most of my games integrated as spice for the game.
I'm interested, I just joined this site and I would like to start roleplaying
OH MY GOSH IT SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL I WOULD LOVE TO RP THIS :) the mystery, the romance and murder all mixed sound like an adventure :)
Tjogs Topic Starter

theemotionalgay wrote:
OH MY GOSH IT SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL I WOULD LOVE TO RP THIS :) the mystery, the romance and murder all mixed sound like an adventure :)

Do you know ghost in the shell movies or series?
Unfortunately I am not familiar with it
Tjogs Topic Starter

theemotionalgay wrote:
Unfortunately I am not familiar with it

Ok, thats alright. The tech level of those movies is very close to the world in many aspects but those things can always be explained.

In most occasions people use similar technology stuff than us.
In guns there are "normal" handguns and rifles as basic weapons but alongside of those you can find plasma particle rifles, energy arc cutters next to a knife and advanced neuro implants which can cost a yearly salary of a common factory worker.

The vehicles goes the same way. There are simple gasoline powered cars in one end, and anti matter fission cell powered hover cars on the other and same goes for spacecships.

Have you already had any thoughts about what sort of character you would be using?
Ori or hanazuki seem most fit with these kind. And I am willing to learn more as the rp goes on to make sure it is interesting :)
Tjogs Topic Starter

Still looking.
Tjogs Topic Starter

Still lookig specially for agents and project troy plots

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for fantasy or sci-fi interested (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus