Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Stranger Things Based RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(Trigger Warning: Cussing, Death, Scientific Abuse, Trauma, Mental Hospitals, Murder)
(Spoiler Warning for the entire Stranger Things show)

So here is the just plot of my OC and the RP plot. It is kind of a different side of the main story in Stranger Things. This is also a thing that can be changed if needed! I'm good with canon characters and OC's. And it's not fully detailed so it will be confusing.

Canon Characters that are needed
-Peter Ballard (001/Vecna/Henry Creel)
-Eleven
-Any other canon character

Crystal's Face Claim is young Dakota Fanning

So my character's name is twelve year old Crystal "Eighteen" Jones. Crystal's powers are speaking to the dead, seeing the dead, being very in tune with other people's emotions so much so that she can manipulate that and make people confess their feelings, mind control, and speaking to people telepathically. Even though she has powers she wasn't a number. Her mother found out about the experiment and Crystal's powers when she was three. Her mother found this out because Peter Ballard (001/Vecna/Henry Creel) slipped up and told her and Crystal would speak to her mother without moving her lips. So Crystal's mother tried to hide her. But it didn't work. Peter and some of Brenner's agents came to get Crystal but when they got there Crystal's mother tried fighting back but they killed her.

When the agents and Peter found Crystal she was hiding in her closet. When the agents tried grabbing Crystal she made them sh00t each other. She was gonna kill Peter but he convinced her he wouldn't hurt her. So she let him go.

Now Crystal is 10. She is living in a mental hospital because people think she is Schizophrenic because she sees and talks to the dead. Crystal believes that she is sick and that the people she was seeing and hearing were not real. That is until a portal opens up in her room and she walks through. There she meets a thing who feels and looks familiar. That's when she realizes that it's Peter. Only he doesn't look like himself. At all.

Crystal's powers have been kind of muted because she just believed she was crazy. But Peter had explained that she wasn't crazy and that she was special. He said that he was her father and that he was hurt by a girl who was more powerful than him and Crystal. He convinces her that she was in danger so she stayed with him.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

Oliver (played anonymously)

hey, i'd be willing to rp with you! i have a stranger things au for this character :)
draineddolly Topic Starter

Oliver wrote:
hey, i'd be willing to rp with you! i have a stranger things au for this character :)

Yess I'm excited!!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Stranger Things Based RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus