Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hogwarts school (Harry Potter RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Your a student at Hogwarts, (2nd-5th year), nothing's gone wrong... Yet.. Everyone's happy now that the dark Lord's gone for good, but Maximus Malfoy's up to no good. Everyone attempts to look past it. Last names aren't everything, but, sometimes, it isn't the name.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

This sounds great! How many people/characters are you looking for? I have a Slytherin student that I would love to use for this.
Sunfall Topic Starter

as many as I can get! That would be great, I'm just looking for students in general, and if anyone want to be a professor positions are open!
KitsuConfusion wrote:
This sounds great! How many people/characters are you looking for? I have a Slytherin student that I would love to use for this.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hogwarts school (Harry Potter RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus