Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Black Fox (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Oiche Sionnach (played by Terel)

Wind-Chaser, Shadow-Stealer, Moon-Dancer, Great Trickster, Black Fox...

All these names and more have belonged to the being that sometimes goes by the name Oiche Sionnach. An untamed creature of the wilds, flighty, capricious and sly, he haunts the old forests and is rarely seen near the civilised realms of Man. Let those who wander in his forests beware; this trickster is often looking for amusement and sport and the unlucky or the unwary is likely to fall prey to his games and tricks.

Though not deliberately cruel or callous, Oiche's sense of humour is decidedly odd and alien and his moods are mercurial. Because of this he can be dangerous - though very rarely does he deliberately seek to harm or kill the people he meets.

Would anyone like to come wandering the forests, and encounter this spirit? The Black Fox has gone a long time without meeting any new playthings with which to divert himself, and he can be insufferable when he gets bored.
Euanthe (played anonymously)

Would you be open to him meeting another denizen of the forests?
Ukichi (played by Katia)

Ukichi sits with her chin raised and golden eyes gleaming with intrigue. "Trickster? Black Fox? Untamed? Sounds like an almost male version of myself minus eight tails." I'm not quite sure what to think of this and I'm not sure I like it. Even so two trickster's together does sound to be anything but boring and boredom is a most fearsome enemy of the ancient."

The black kitsune then slips away into the night and makes one wonder wheather these two similar beings will meet in the future.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In all honesty, I came upon that very same video on Oiche's profile while browsing youtube and it was that video which inspired me to make Ukichi. Now that's a laughable coincidence. Ukichi is supposed to look a lot like the fox from 1:05 in the video as well. Anyway the ball is now in your court.
Cabal (played anonymously)

I would like to rp with you!
Oiche Sionnach (played by Terel) Topic Starter

Wow, wasn't expecting so many responders so quickly, I'm definitely interested in RPing with all of you. Especially Ukichi, Oiche's never met a fellow Trickster-Fox so that would be a very interesting encounter.
Oiche Sionnach (played by Terel) Topic Starter

I think when it comes to most RPs with Oiche it ends up with the characters meeting in his forest and Oiche playing tricks on them. I don't often start out with a plot, instead I just let it grow organically as the two characters react to each other.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Black Fox (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus