Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Morsus-Ictus - an apocalypse story (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

CW : Religious trauma, horror, violence
September 6th xxxx
Pastor Dorian

“There once was a world where things felt normal. People walked the streets, parents didn’t live in fear of who was out to get their children. We were safe. It was October when the sirens started, the small town was sent into panic and the military trucks began to roll in from the base out west. Nobody could remember what came first, the gunshots, the gas, “the mimics” filling our homes. All anyone could remember was the looming feeling that nothing would ever be the same.

Some were immune, that's worth remembering, others didn’t make it after the first forty-eight hours of being infected. It was a slow, painful, miserable transition from the person you love to someone you wouldn't even recognise. This is why we here at The Fellowship have sought out a refugee for you survivors. We will be your saviors.” The pastor finished with a smile, giving the podium a squeeze before walking off with a saunter, being followed by the nuns who didn't dare look into the crows.

Soft murmurs spread through the crowd as no one dared to move from the pews. We were tired, hungry, scared, nobody knew who to trust. But maybe, this was the start of something good…

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hello! If you’ve made it this far then you probably are like me and love a good apocalypse story! My name is Mads, or Bee, and I am a literate-novella style writer, looking to find a new style of roleplay. I've done several roleplays in the past and I'm a sucker for DND so I am hoping to combine the two into an interactive RPG for you! Taking on the role of a game master, I have a preset world, and characters for you and yours to interact with and change the plot of the story. Want a gritty, zombie fest? We can do that. Want a soft mother-nature-rebuilds love story? That's completely up to you. I have several characters fully fledged out, a world already built, and a storyline to follow, all that's missing is a main character!

I am not necessarily wanting to follow dice, or have set stats for your character or enemies. We will work together and through your input and replies, I will shape the way the story unfolds similar to a dnd campaign.

I would prefer someone 16-25, and no smut unless you are over 18. This story will take place on Discord, and if you’re interested or have any questions please DM me!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Morsus-Ictus - an apocalypse story (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus