Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Duel between the Skies and War! ( PJO (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PercyJacksonGuru5061

Hello there! My name is PercyJacksonGuru5061 ( Jacqueline for short ) and I have an RP inspired by Percy Jackson and the Olympians! My last RP partner wasn't able to keep up with the RP and decided not to do this particular one with me. I'm really bummed out, but that is why I'm doing this ad for it! ( Just so you know, I mainly RP on Discord. My username and numbers after it are: jacqueline-k-draws#2478 )

Plot: My boyfriend, Chris, who is the Son of Zeus has to end up fighting a Son or Daughter of Ares. It starts out at breakfast when he overhears something about someone voicing aloud to their siblings at their table about calling Baby Pearlessense " Pearl " insulting her, calling her a " Dumb Baby ". It eventually goes into a full-fledged argument, challenging them into a duel and then later on fighting.

I'll be RPing as my bf since I know his mannerisms pretty well as Baby Pearl. All you have to do is Role Play as a Child of the War God! Please, message me if you have a question regarding this particular RP. (:
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 100%
The RP is entirely based around combat and nothing else, such as an arena where nothing else happens.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Hi! I'd love to join this rp with Either Jay, Or Tweek! you can choose who

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Duel between the Skies and War! ( PJO (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus