Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LFRP: Slice of Life / Highschool RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, I'm looking for a long-term RP partner to just mess around with. ^^ I haven't roleplayed in a while and am looking into getting back into everything, hence why I've chosen a relatively tame genre: slice of life.

My character: Apple. She's a frail sweetheart with a stutter, but enough energy to keep up with regular day activities. He gets giddy at the slightest showing of compassion and would love to have a friend. Look for Apple under my characters, she's grouped with her sibling Violet.

If you want to DM me to inquire, go ahead! We can talk about plot concepts there, as long as it doesn't involve any sorts of romance I'm probably up to it. Just keep in mind that I am a minor so if that makes you uncomfortable, just don't message me. All up to your personal preference. : )
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LFRP: Slice of Life / Highschool RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus