Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oy. New character.

Blaze McLeary (played anonymously)

New to the site as well.

This is an OC I've been playing for years, sooo... Dunno when I'll get around to adding all the stuff. I have a week off from work to faff about, so maybe if I get encouragement.

To sum it up: He's a former con-man with a troubled childhood who ascended to the upper ranks of a criminal organization before cutting out on his own and making his own; During that time he was backstabbed, overcame sociopathy and learned the difference from right and wrong, which led to him bumming around in Asia for a while and picking up martial arts. He came back (with some friends he met, the players of which aren't around anymore) and started being a vigilante and gray-area criminal (as in, he does less-awful crime for money). Then he used that money to start up the company he spent a few years building, and now he's basically a Batman/Ironman-esque crime fighting billionaire playboy.

There's lots of little details in there. I'll get to it.
Kim Site Admin

This sounds like a long running character riddled with plot and history and nostalgia who needs a new RP home to spread his wings and/or jetpacks. I have a suspicion you will be able to find that here. :)

Welcome!
Sounds like a pretty cool character! :) I hope you're having lots of fun here and that you find a new home for Blaze :D
Welcome! We're happy to have you and your characters! I'm sure that you'll find RPR is perfect for old and new characters. It's a fantastic community and we love new people!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oy. New character.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus