Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The “Bad Boy” (Highschool Romance RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Genres: Romance, Slice of life
Optional genres: action, adventure
MxAny!
It was the middle of the school year. They were holding a festival full of many competitions, and Y/C was so excited. The only problem was that all of their friends had already partnered up, and they had nobody to partner up with— besides Jason. He was the so called “bad boy” of the school, and nobody trusted him with anything. Especially not in a competition. But Y/C had no choice. They asked him to be their partner, and he accepted. Little did they know, this sparked a friendship- or possibly something more.

Hi! I know this is maybe a bit cliché, but I’m excited to play it out with anyone! I do not mind how long your replies are, as long as they aren’t one liners! I personally do semi para to two paragraphs depending on my partner’s length!

If you’re interested, comment here or DM me!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

This rp sounds like a blast! i'd love to rp if youd like :)
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave) Topic Starter

Reopening this one!
You did say this was reopened... so I'm down if it is!
Hi!! I'd be totally down to rp this with you!
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave) Topic Starter

Reopened once more!~
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

Did you ever find someone for this? It says you recently reopened it, so if you're up for it I'm open!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The “Bad Boy” (Highschool Romance RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus