Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » [IC] Dream Interpretations

A'sraha (played by hexblading)

You've probably heard of oneiromancy. Here's a forewarning that neither the writer nor the characters are straight-up professionals and any advice given is not to be held liable for any legal repercussions.

For some reason, the local witch of the wilds has a book about translating dreams, and if you want that wacky dream from last night interpreted against this handy-dandy book, leave what you dreamt about in extreme detail, and she'll get back to you.

Sleep well!
Ciel (played anonymously)

(( How does this not have any posts? >:( I shall change that now! ))

Ciel was a little nervous about this whole thing, but..He decided to see what would come from it.

"Well. My..dream started out on a boat, the clouds looked stormy, yet only a gentle rain came from them. No thunder, lightning, pouring down rain, just...gentle raindrops here and there. My butler was the one moving the boat throughout the water with an oar. And we seemed to be heading to a small area in the water, grass-covered, I think... An island, but very..small, like something in the middle of a pond or suchlike.

It was too dark to make out anything except for that, and everything was abnormally quiet, I didn't or maybe even could not ask questions, and my butler did not speak or even take a glance at me. The only glances he made, was out over the water, to the dark sky...

He took a breath, "Any idea what this means?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » [IC] Dream Interpretations

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus