Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New Character! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Noelle (played by wolfkill11)

I've RP on this website before, but Noelle is like a totally different story. She is a very cruel character who really doesn't care about anyone. I see her more in General Rps and Science Rps. She is a test subject/lab rat. I really hope I can get a good RP with her, I'd hate to see her amazing story go to waist!
I'd like to. Do any of my characters interest you?
Noelle (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Hm...

I noticed you have a lot of werewolves and such. We could always do a RP between her and one of your wolves. Just note she is very cruel and doesn't care about, well, anything. I'd always be up for the risk to. It would be interesting to put someone who is also very tough with her, do you have anyone?
My males are generally kind, but two of my females(Kuro and Mai) are more rougher and sometimes tend to be mean if they are provoked. They both have short tempers and are quick to get into a fight. They both don't make friends easily because of how emotionless/tough they act. Kuro is also a test subject that escaped with some of her emotions intact and Mai is a witch that has been mistreated for years by being the last of her line and having abusive and controlling men forced upon her after losing the only family she has left, which has caused quite the bit of bitter hatred and resentment in her core.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New Character! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus