Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP Time (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Okay, so I've been on and off the site for the past year, not really doing any RP, but now I am kinda itchin' to get back into it.

The problem is, I don't have a lot of time with work and what not, so any RP I do will be very casual. I will only be taking on one or two RPs, and they really have to interest me.

So really, my requirements are:

~ Good grammar and spelling. Maybe not perfect, but it can really turn me off of an RP if you just... mash your keyboard and hope it forms a sentence... xD

~ Please be able to help advance the plot. I'm a plot machine, but sometimes a little help is needed.

~ Give me a wall... Okay well maybe not a wall, but I like decent posts, because then I can give you such posts in return... I don't want to write you a book and get three sentences of a reply to it... kind of disheartening.

Sorry for the picky-ness, but I don't want to start some RPs and then just immediately be turned off by them again after taking such a long break.

I prefer fantasy or modern, or both. I'm not really good at sci-fi unfortunately. Mature themes I can do, but really... don't just come to me for smut. I'm here for the story!

Just hit me up if you think you are up for the challenge! :3
I would like to RP with you ^^ do any of my characters interest you?
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

Elemeno seems interesting. People he might be able to RP with are:

Ayana
Eevi (Which is funny, because she is afraid of wolves)
Kara
Novo
I think Eevi would make for the most interesting role play ^^
Oh! I would love to roleplay with you~ c:
I'd like to do an RP. Your condition don't look too hard to abide by, either.
Still fairly new so Aerysis is all I have to work with for now.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP Time (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus