Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for people for a alien RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi I am looking for some people to do an RP in the alien and predator universe. If you wish to join please reply to this topic. If I can find at least 2 people I will make one. :)
PANGAEA

Oh!! Interesting!! I'm definitely up for it.
Dreath Topic Starter

Ok then well I would like your imput on setting and such. So would you like it more now time or with colonial marine. And secondly would you like to be a human, Xenomorph or Predator. (Xeno would probably be harder to play or easier if you hate doing conversations.)
PANGAEA

I'll be a human and doing it in present day would be interesting as well.
Dreath Topic Starter

Ok now I have just a few small questions again. 1) What time zone you in? I am austrlaian melbourne. 2) I will make it tomorrow and try and get someone else. Or I can do it tonight. But I would like an idea for a story from you please. :)
PANGAEA

Central Time Zone and.. Hmm.. Do you think that a dystopian concept would be alright?
Dreath Topic Starter

Hmm ok and I take it you want to do it now? I will just need a few more details. Like will the xenoes be an infestation and predators come to 'cleans' them. Or will it be a new threat?
PANGAEA

That idea sounds good and I'd much rather do it later since I'll be absent a few hours. School.
Dreath Topic Starter

Ah ok later. And which idea? 1) Xeno's are the reason it is a ruined civilisation and are a infestation or 2) they are just arriving and causing trouble?
PANGAEA

Mm.. #2
Dreath Topic Starter

Ok and one last thing will you like the place to be a nice big paradise and then go to hell or always hell and things got worse. Also what would you like me to be. I can't decide between human, Xeno or predator.
PANGAEA

Making it a big paradise would give it a good drastic change, so it'd be fun to start from there and as long as we have enough Xeno's and Predators that come in later.. Or can we RP with more than one char? If needed?
Dreath Topic Starter

Yes you can RP with more than one character but remember you will have to use your character slots to do that. So what is your final verdict on the matter? (Summaries what you want and I will deliver it.)
PANGAEA

Well we already have the setting and so forth confirmed. As for the RP.. I don't really want to be able to see what comes next as far as the events and action. I like suprises XD keeps everyone on their toes and thinking.
Dreath Topic Starter

Ok so I am assuming you want violence and gore? (I hope so) Also what would you like me to be? Alien, Predator or human?
PANGAEA

Can't have this rp without that! Lol. And Mm.. Human, I suppose. I'll have my other char be predator.
Dreath Topic Starter

Ok well I shall create it. I have to warn you it won't be perfect but I will see what I come up with :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for people for a alien RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus