Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat - Amaimon's Palace

Amaimon (played anonymously) Topic Starter

He shrugged. “I dunno.. it’s not mine, is it?”
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"You put it here!" Elliot retorted. They threw it up in the air and caught it again. "Well whatever. It's not candy, but I suppose it'll do... hmph... a trinket like this would never satisfy the great Elliot Bonecrusher Ironfang Inferno XVI!" Elliot struck a dramatic pose... and the charm emitted a trumpet fanfare.

Elliot immediately dropped the charm and leapt backward a couple of inches, staring at it with wide eyes and letting out a tiny gasp. Their eyes seemed to sparkle with wonder at the sight of the musical object. "Whoa..." they whispered. "It's P E R F E C T~!"

They picked it up again as though it was the most valuable object in the universe. "The great Elliot Bonecrusher Ironfang Inferno XVI..." the fanfare happened again. "...Accepts your tribute." They spoke as though their role in the demon hierarchy was reversed with Amaimon. Past experience emboldened them enough to do so. So laughable did most demons find their tenacity that they were almost always far more amused than insulted by Elliot's behaviour. Though Elliot often found such treatment demeaning, it didn't stop them from continuing with the behaviour. Such was their ambition.

Amaimon smiled at them. “And I thank you for participating in my game.”
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

Elliot was already wandering off, distracted by whispering their name at the charm to set it off over and over. At last, the magic they had been seeking for so long was now at their disposal! Next step in their goals was to subjugate the hells to their whims! With such powers at their fingertips, surely there was nothing they couldn't do!

He looked at Elliot, smiled, then went back inside.

(( Quick bump ))
Lyla 'skyler' scenecore (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Lyla pranced up to the palace, a wide smile on her face, as she was dressed as an imp, she knocked on the door and waited

He opened the door and leaned out. "Why, hello! I don't have a sweet treat for you, you must find it yourself. Your treat is in a thirty-foot radius from where you stand."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat - Amaimon's Palace

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus