Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Street lurker

Beck (played by XenoverseSurvivor)

One day, as your character was walking home, they suddenly feel that their wallet went missing, as they look behind them they catch beck's tail turning the corner. after chasing beck you manage to corner him
how do you react?

Remove this ad

Omniel (played by jimmymcgill999)

Beck wrote:
One day, as your character was walking home, they suddenly feel that their wallet went missing, as they look behind them they catch beck's tail turning the corner. after chasing beck you manage to corner him
how do you react?

He tilts his head, his deep purple eyes staring at Beck's face. He looks up at down at Beck in disgust. 'Out of alllll the people....you chose me?' He chuckles, his face having a sardonic smile. His white robe was noticeably dirty, with brown and red on it. Beck came to the conclusion this was dirt and blood, there was possibly even dried out blood. He also noticed that Omniel's wings seemed to have small clips in them, the wings staying on the ground, dragging. He tilts his head, staring. His smile then disappears. 'Mmmm.' His eyes dart around.
Beck (played by XenoverseSurvivor) Topic Starter

"well I mean, you were the only person around" Beck said, in a sly voice, he'd looked around for any possible exits before noticing a way out, he needed to keep the conversation up to get to it though "Is that blood?" He'd asked
Omniel (played by jimmymcgill999)

Beck wrote:
"well I mean, you were the only person around" Beck said, in a sly voice, he'd looked around for any possible exits before noticing a way out, he needed to keep the conversation up to get to it though "Is that blood?" He'd asked

'....No. Maybe. If you give me my DAMN wallet back, I'll tell ya'. It really isn't that important....' He narrows his eyes. His wings went up, going around Beck.
Beck (played by XenoverseSurvivor) Topic Starter

He'd hopped onto a random fire escape climbing it and entering the building via the roof, He blockaded the entrance "If I did I would lose the money. I kinda need it. sucker."
Omniel (played by jimmymcgill999)

Beck wrote:
He'd hopped onto a random fire escape climbing it and entering the building via the roof, He blockaded the entrance "If I did I would lose the money. I kinda need it. sucker."

He sighs, then shakes his head. He doesn't really care at this point. He knows that he could probably earn money anyway. He is still outwardly mildly pissed off about it though, his left eye twitching. 'Alright.......fine.' He rolls his eyes. 'Take it.'
Beck (played by XenoverseSurvivor) Topic Starter

He paused in place, exiting the place, emptying the walled and tossing the empty wallet back
Omniel (played by jimmymcgill999)

Beck wrote:
He paused in place, exiting the place, emptying the walled and tossing the empty wallet back

He catches the wallet. It almost falls out of his hand, but he catches it again. 'Thanks.' He puts the wallet in a robe pocket thing. 'Also yes,' he points to his robe, 'this is blood.'
Beck (played by XenoverseSurvivor) Topic Starter

"what happened"
Omniel (played by jimmymcgill999)

Beck wrote:
"what happened"

'Part of my job is literally just fighting people...so uh....yeah....' He scratched the back of his head.
Beck (played by XenoverseSurvivor) Topic Starter

"Well, what I do for a living is pickpocket people. With my academic record, I can never get a proper job" He stated, also scratching the back of his neck
Omniel (played by jimmymcgill999)

Beck wrote:
"Well, what I do for a living is pickpocket people. With my academic record, I can never get a proper job" He stated, also scratching the back of his neck

'.....Well, now I feel better 'bout my job!' He chuckles. 'I've never went to school...y'know...with being an angel and all... so I just learned from the first human I saw.'
Beck (played by XenoverseSurvivor) Topic Starter

He hopped from the building, landing on his feet, as all cats do

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Street lurker

Moderators: Mina, MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus