Red BeVonte (played by oven) Topic Starter

placeholder sketch with brother in foreground
7fc872f8ac3b9a3436de1b26a344f10e212e7bfc.png
Goose (played by oven) Topic Starter

icon lineart w transparency
df4a94487388fcb5abd2b2eb29774846fdfac6d0.png
Red BeVonte (played by oven) Topic Starter

ft kwon joon ho and whisky
wobbly digital line drawing with minimal flat color, of tall redheaded convict in bright yellow jumpsuit and futuristic filter mask, sitting on a bench petting a small cat that is walking away.

briefly inked simple lineart of scene of three characters, waist-up portraits, joon ho in the background checking a datapad and red in the foreground trying to clean his teeth by using the reflective helmet of the third character, an android, as a mirror

simple line cartoon of red in foreground, spit-take and fumbling a thermos in shock as joon ho in background declares thanks, joon ho looking haggard and whisky the cat hanging from joon ho's shoulder

rudimentary sketch of 'repeat after me' meme, where joon ho is asking red to repeat the words one at a time, i; love; you; and then the whole sentence together 'i love you'. red repeats the individual words one at a time flawlessly but when it's his turn to repeat the full sentence his speech bubble is nothing but a censored insult. red's expression is confident, joon ho's expression is nonplussed.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [under construction] ♦ Cafè Gallery ♦

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus