Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heeey there! It's been such a long time since I last was in here doing actual rp's, so I might be a little rusty. But I've realized how much I actually miss having another person to vent ideas with as we go unfolding them into our very own little universe of creativity. And more so having someone to just chat about everything between heaven and earth with.
If you long after this just as much as I do, continue reading.

I am looking for a few roleplays, mostly in the realistic end, but I am always up for a twist. No specific preferences for genders (or no-genders), pronouns etc. It's all fine by me as long as we get to build up a great, well functioning plot. (But I'm just gotta say that I absolutely suck at mxm, so you probably won't let me down that road, haha).

I hope that we can share an understanding that we both are involved in our roleplay in the sense that we build it up together and don't forget about it in a day, it takes time to create something lasting. But I don't expect you to be in roleplay-mode all the time. I know most of us in here probably is living busy lives, so I respect if it might take you longer to reply once in a while. I myself can be a little slow sometimes. So mutual understanding.

Other than that, I am not a native english speaker so I can gurantee you already that gramatical errors will be our lurking friend in the back, that's just how it is, please bear with me, haha.

But if you can live with me sometimes being a slow roleplayer, with some languistic mistakes here and there, and you long after a dedicated, creative rp-veteran, please reach out to me.

//Jacee <3
I really love these fandoms:
- Tangled and Tangled: The Series (Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure)
- Newsies: The Broadway Musical
- Twisted Wonderland (America/Europe Servers)
- Classic Disney Movies

Interested in any of these?
If not, do any of these non-Fandom plots speak to you?

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/103301
Jacee wrote:
Heeey there! It's been such a long time since I last was in here doing actual rp's, so I might be a little rusty. But I've realized how much I actually miss having another person to vent ideas with as we go unfolding them into our very own little universe of creativity. And more so having someone to just chat about everything between heaven and earth with.
If you long after this just as much as I do, continue reading.

I am looking for a few roleplays, mostly in the realistic end, but I am always up for a twist. No specific preferences for genders (or no-genders), pronouns etc. It's all fine by me as long as we get to build up a great, well functioning plot. (But I'm just gotta say that I absolutely suck at mxm, so you probably won't let me down that road, haha).

I hope that we can share an understanding that we both are involved in our roleplay in the sense that we build it up together and don't forget about it in a day, it takes time to create something lasting. But I don't expect you to be in roleplay-mode all the time. I know most of us in here probably is living busy lives, so I respect if it might take you longer to reply once in a while. I myself can be a little slow sometimes. So mutual understanding.

Other than that, I am not a native english speaker so I can gurantee you already that gramatical errors will be our lurking friend in the back, that's just how it is, please bear with me, haha.

But if you can live with me sometimes being a slow roleplayer, with some languistic mistakes here and there, and you long after a dedicated, creative rp-veteran, please reach out to me.

//Jacee <3

Hello! I would like to roleplay with you, you seem like a cool person! I am very interested in roleplaying w/ you! I'm pretty creative I think.
Hi! I would love to rp with you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus