Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » AMA : Imagination Power Creation

My imagination is well… I don’t how to put it, but i could imagine just about anything. So whenever i make a character with powers, i have pretty much no problem making up some new and unique ones for them, whether it’s based on their history, personality, surrounding, or something i got inspired by from something else, like an anime or what not. So, what’s the coolest thing you’ve thought of, or made?
Auberon Moderator

What does your process for creating the character look like?
SoulHeart57 Topic Starter

It kinda depends, i sometimes i start with the power, and base the personality off of it, because sometimes people with to much power grow arrogant, and things like that. Other times, I have a story played out in my head, and figure out how the character grew and changed based on it. It really varies time to time.
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

what's your opinion on artist burnout?

Uh, what? I’ve never heard of that.
If I may interject, artist or artistic burnout is when one 'burns out' their creativity, typically because of overextending one's talents or because one runs out of mental fuel or energy. It's a little difficult to get past, for some people. ;)

Oh, I see… I’m not sure If I’ve ever had that… there are times where i generally am not making new powers or character ideas, but there is generally always something in the back of my mind. Also, I have friends and family members i help with power ideas and stuff, I just recently helped Reithesniper with a devil fruit idea for a character he was making.
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

what's the worst thing your imagination has ever brought up

Probably the weird succubus powers i tried to create. I couldn’t actually think of anything cool or unique… so it ended up just being able to raise peoples lust. Really, totally, absolutely, lame.
Have you ever made a character inspired by a song?

I don’t believe so. I’m not exactly sure how i would to that, expect maybe take words or themes from the song and make personalities and histories based on them… wait… that’s what anyone would do, isn’t it? Lmao

Dead chat…

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » AMA : Imagination Power Creation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus