Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Parasites and Survivor Dragons (fantasy, (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

game-of-thrones-dragon.gif

Howdy gamers, Garn here!

This here is a dragon. She has no name and is the most capable dork you’ll ever meet. I’m writing a comic about a The Thing’esque parasite apocalypse (also inspired by Scape and Run Parasites) in a wrecked fantasy world of dragons, and I’m really digging it so far- so, I decided I wanted to flesh out my protagonist a bit more through RP.

Requirements are easy, have a look:
  • Fantasy characters are encouraged, preferably dragons or other beasts, but willing to compromise with humanoids.
  • Feel free to plot, or not! OOC communication is mandatory tho, if I ain’t feeling a click with my writing partner I ain’t feeling a click with the RP either.
  • No interest in inter-character romance or smut here. Gore is gonna be galore’y, though.
  • Multi-para is preferred, but if you’re a shorter-form player that actually reads their partner’s posts and can contribute to the story in less words, that’s cool too.
Yeah, that’s about it. Shoot me a PM or comment down here if you’re down, will be hyped to hear from ya!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Dragon (played by GarnaalProductions) Topic Starter

Bump

'Nother bump!
Crowley (played by sarcasyms)

This seems pretty interesting! Also my character has a snake form, which could pretty easily be translated into a dragon form, if that's alright with you

Yeah, sure, that'll work for me! I'll send ya a PM then!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Parasites and Survivor Dragons (fantasy, (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus