Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "No Survivors" Dystopian/Zombie RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rosaline (played anonymously)

TW: This rp WILL contain a large amount of violence/blood so please don't join if you are uncomfortable !! <33
Its 20XX, and hell has arrived on earth.Some normal and sentient zombies have come, threatening life on a whole. The scratching of bones and ripping of flesh will haunt your dreams long after, the stench of fresh blood lingering as your friends die, one by one. However, a small group of magic users, sentient zombies and regular humans grouped together. Some will die, get bitten, or just be extremely unlucky.
Don't trust anyone too much, and, please...
Try not to die, survivors

TYPES OF PEOPLE/ZOMBIES:
Normal Zombies:
Exactly as the name suggests, these are the classic movie zombies, with a few modifications
Appearance: A regular human appearance, however, one way to separate them are their lack of pupils and faint pule ting to their lips
Behavior: The hostility varies, with children being the most dangerous. While the adult will not attack for a while after they ate, the child variation
will still attack, with far more strength than a adult.

Sub- Species

Sentient Zombies:
Once again, exactly as the name suggests, these zombies are capable of independent thought, actions, and morals. They still need to eat humans, but not to the extent of normal zombies. These can create bonds with humans and can even defend them!
Magical Zombies
These are turned magic users, that seem somewhat sentient and are naturally stronger than normal zombies and extremely hostile. Avoid these at all costs.

Humans
These are the main food source of zombies, the poor souls are subjected to this.
Appearance: You know what a human looks like, so I'm not going to bother typing this section out
Behavior: This depends on the individual , but they tend to be wary, for a good reason too.

Sub-Species

Magic Users
These humans seem to have some type of control over energy, giving them "Powers". These range from unnatural speed, to control over water.
Its unknown how many different powers there are, but these people tend to survive for longer

EVENTS

Moon Rain
At certain times, random people may be turned or zombies could very rarely be cured. This event is nicknamed Moon Rain.
Signs of this event:
This takes place at night, always on a rainy day. However, this event is so rare its unknown if these could just be coincidences.

The Bloom
This is a fairly common event when zombies, when touching a flower, have a possibility to become sentient
Signs of this event:
The flowers will exhibit a soft glow, and feel warm to touch.

Inspiration For The RP!
Rebirth
Homesick

This RP will take place in a small group! If you want, please join <33
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hi! I would like to engage in this roleplay, do you have a group or chat set up as of yet?
Rosaline (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Oh ok!
I was going to start one of those conservation things when one person joined, and add any other people to it! Sorry if I should have done something else-
No that's fine! Just wondering

Hang on, I'll add you to it in a minute!
Hi, I'm quiet interested in this roleplay. Could I possibly join?

Yep !! I'm really sorry for the late reply, I'll add you now!

Edit: You'll need to wait for the other member to vote to let you in- sorry again-
Hello, I am also interested in this RP idea and was hoping to join!

Sorry for the late reply, and sure! I'll add you to the chat and wait for the others to vote you in!
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

This looks interesting. Could I join this?
Five's already been through an apocalypse before, he's got this in the bag. /hj

Sure! I'll add you and wait for the others to vote you in.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Rosaline wrote:
Sure! I'll add you and wait for the others to vote you in.

Thank you. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "No Survivors" Dystopian/Zombie RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus