Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Advice needed Q-Q

ChaoticHazard

Hey Hey Hey,

I know I post on here with questions and all that Jazz, but I promise I'm writing it all down so I don't have to ask again two months from now or something ^^;

Though, this time I won't make it all confusing or long and get straight to the point! (Albeit with a small explanation with each one.)

1. How do I go about the process of choosing whether or not to close an RP? (Do you go through a 'Pros and Cons' list of closing the RP? Or do you just half-hazardly ask to close it with no consideration at all? Also, what are the chances of remaining friends after? ;-; )

2. How do you stop yourself from bringing on more Roleplays than you can manage? (I have 13 active-ish Roleplays and even though sometimes their replies are staggered, they can get pretty overwhelming to answer on a good day.)

3. Being the typical broke RPer that I am, I have to use my 10 slots carefully and sometimes that means deleting characters that either didn't get traction at all or make the character so basic that it can be used in any sort of setting. Which can sometimes make them seem boring or lazily made. So I try and avoid that as much as possible. With that being said, if you (Me in this case) used up one or two of your slots for a specific RP. But the Roleplay seems to have died out and you have no drive to use the character(s) in any other Roleplay, how long would you give it till deleting the character? If they haven't contacted me at all even in OOC. (So it's kinda linked to Question 1)

4. What counts as ghosting? (How long does it take to be considered ghosting? A few days? weeks? Months? Or am I just being dramatic/impatient?)

Thank you again for anyone that answers my basic questions that should be common knowledge Q-Q.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Advice needed Q-Q

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus