Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dive in towards the world of chaos! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

GoingForTheMile

Salutations!

First rp search here, coolio.

I'm open to plenty of rps at the moment! I shall list them below!

-Undertale/Deltarune
With these fandoms I tend to do more so canon characters. You will see me often roleplay Flowey, Papyrus, Asgore, Swap!Sans, Ralsei, Kris, Horror!Kris, Underfell Papyrus, and Core!Frisk. The most common one that I have a joy playing as is with Disbelief Papyrus. I have done a whole lot of world-building for him and would love to explain it in rp if anyone is interested in something like that!

Five Nights At Freddy's
Ah yes, a classic. In this fandom I only roleplay as Gregory from Security Breach. I love that little rascal. But if needed I can also do other characters on the side.

OCs
I have actually just created Harvest and is the only OC I have posted on here so far. I would love for a group D&D style roleplay with it! It cannot speak fyi, as it is a coyote, however I will give it as much character as possible to help with responses.

Please note with my roleplaying style I have a minimum of at least a paragraph!
The genres I will do are slice of life, horror, adventure, angst, fluff, etc. Please feel free to let me know if any of that interests you!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dive in towards the world of chaos! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus