Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ! Undertale RP ! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

GoingForTheMile

Whoo haven't done an Undertale roleplay in a bit so here we are!
This can also include the Underverse, etc, and would like a maximum of hopefully four players.

I will be playing Papyrus, it has been forever since I've done him and I kinda miss it. If you have any interest in joining let me know! Once we get a small group, we can discuss a plot that will involve each character we choose.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

GU7TMUNCH3RZ

I haven't done an undertale rp in a minute-- I'd love to join (spoiler alert I will most likely be Asriel)
GoingForTheMile Topic Starter

XenoverseSurvivor wrote:
I haven't done an undertale rp in a minute-- I'd love to join (spoiler alert I will most likely be Asriel)

Alright! If that is the case then there will for sure be an alter in the timeline or something along those lines then.
Spiramabamster

H e l l o pos/
Spiramabamster

Id love to join! No idea what character i would like to play, should i wait till we have enough people
Haven't done an Undertale rp in a year or two, I think Folo will work as a soul if you happen to need it!

Reithesniper wrote:
Haven't done an Undertale rp in a year or two, I think Folo will work as a soul if you happen to need it!

Awesome!

Spiramabamster wrote:
Id love to join! No idea what character i would like to play, should i wait till we have enough people

We pretty much already have enough! Gonna wait one more day and see and then we're closing it and it'll be I believe five or four of us.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ! Undertale RP ! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus