Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Breakout RP! (One-off scene) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aldrich Soarwing (played anonymously)

Heyo! I have a simple plot here to get myself back into roleplaying! I'm thinking of a sort of breakout with my dragon-shifter, Aldrich. Who's been captured and brought to a prison under false accusations.

I can see this going many ways, Y/c could be another prisoner waiting for the perfect chance to escape, then see guards bring in Aldrich in either human or dragon form. Perhaps your character is preceptive and can tell by Aldrich's mannerisms or otherwise that he's a shifter of some kind. Maybe they've just gotten tired of wasting away in prison and simply take a leap of faith with him, not knowing of his abilities. Or Y/c could be a guard who wants to help Aldrich escape as he's been unjustly accused of a crime. We have plenty of possibilities to choose from and discus!

Aldrich, being as powerful as he is, would have to be put in a pretty well guarded prison. Not only that, but other prisoners aren't bound to be friendly either. So our characters could encounter people of al kinds while escaping.

Aldrich's profile has all the info you need in terms of his abilities and personality, so take a look to get a sense of him!

The length of my replies will vary depending on what's going on in the scene and how I'm feeling overall! I will always try to get at least one paragraph or more! I'm not good at extremely long replies, but I'll do my best to keep things going and interesting. I will also try to reply at least once a day depending on life stuff!

So yeah, that's about it! If your interested DM me with which of your characters you'd like to use and we'll start brainstorming! :)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Breakout RP! (One-off scene) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus