Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "I just wanted an 'excuse' my prince." [ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

GoingForTheMile

SPOILERS FOR BREATH OF THE WILD AHEAD

Zora's Domain was a beautiful site. Now that Vah Ruta has been freed from Ganon's control, sunlight was much more common. It's light shone through the marble and the ceilings above, giving a glimmer to the wonderful sight of the domain. But today, it was raining. The sun had not shown it's face in hours, and Link decided to take shelter in the domain. It was the closest location. Yet, wouldn't a stable be much more fitting?

Perhaps all he wanted was an excuse.

I have been playing Breath of The Wild quite a lot lately. And even though Prince Sidon doesn't get a whole lot of screen time, probably my most favorite ship that came out from that game is with Sidon and Link. It's just way to cute and also can be used as a huge plot device with a bunch of different ways to branch off.
And I also want an excuse to roleplay as Link so here we are.

Rules
-This is most likely going to be a short roleplay. Spanning from maybe four to five days depending on response rate. However if it does evolve from that I absolutely do not mind making it a long term roleplay!
-Absolutely NO NSFW. No reference to it either. I am a minor, so if that is what you are looking for than this is not the place.
-This rp will have massive spoilers. I highly recommend to at least have played the majority of the game or have watched a playthrough.
-Not exactly a rule, but do be advised this may go into topics such as violence, gore, hurt/comfort, etc. Not sure, it just depends how it plays out a lot of the time. However the fluff of this roleplay will for sure outrule most of that.

If you are interested, please feel free to DM me and we can discuss!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

Spiramabamster

Semi interested, buuut not sure, i know about sidon, but not sure if i could nail his personality as well as i could as i dont know kuch about it, other than the fact that hes supportive to link lol
GoingForTheMile Topic Starter

Spiramabamster wrote:
Semi interested, buuut not sure, i know about sidon, but not sure if i could nail his personality as well as i could as i dont know kuch about it, other than the fact that hes supportive to link lol

Probably not the best then. He shows up in a bit of scenes to get a better grip of his character. The DLC helps a little bit and how he address with his Royalty side and the overall way he talks. His more emotional side is when some of his dialogue references Mipha to get a better idea of that.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "I just wanted an 'excuse' my prince." [ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus