Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Help create a new world (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mirafin

Our group is looking for more players and stories.

Welcome to Tirmana is a collaborative, low-fantasy, medieval RP.

The world of Tirmana is a vast mystery to us all because, well, it hasn’t been finished yet! Join in and have your character(s) leave their special mark on these new and exciting lands, while also helping to shape the history and lore of Tirmana. Each player is heavily encouraged to interact with others and create a story all their own within this world, contributing to the rich history and cultures of the realm. It is our roleplaying sandbox and we can make it whatever we want! Just be mindful and don’t forget to ask for permission before you do something story-altering.

As the roleplays progress, the world of Tirmana will be altered, which will be reflected in the Lore & History forum.

Personally, I have a few characters that I'd like to get involved in more roleplays, like Morag my elf mercenary or Eona the still naive druid.

Come on over and take a look, we'd love to have you join us.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

Count me in, Mirafin! ^_^
Mirafin Topic Starter

Woohoo! Happy to have you, Knight!
Mirafin Topic Starter

bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Help create a new world (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus