Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » the African Princess (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Princess Ameera, the spoiled crown princess of the Eastern African kingdom of Massawa, is sent off to New York to attend a private high school, the Madison School, to recieve a proper American education in one of the most expensive schools in the United States.

Princess Ameera is a sweet, kind-hearted, generous woman, given the opulent life of luxury and privilege that she's lived her entire life, in comparison to the rough, miserable lives of the citizens of Massawa, who continue to live without proper food or education.

The poor people of Massawa continue to suffer from oppression and injustice under the tyrannical reign of King Ali, as the decades of famine, poverty, and authoritarian government have led the African nation standing closer to the brink of a popular revolution.

Princess Ameera wakes up in her elite Manhattan penthouse, equipped with a private swimming pool, tennis court, private cinema room, helicopter pad, and a massive collection of sport and luxury cars, all which her father generously provided for her pleasure.

She lazily grooms her exotic pet Bengali tiger, Cupcake, while her maids quickly hurry to prepare her breakfast as the princess dips into a small pool of pure, fresh cream milk for a casual bath, followed with a nice, comfortable massage by her personal masseuse.

She walks into an elaborate walk-in closet filled with designer clothes, bags, shoes, and expensive pieces of jewellery, as she puts on a white silk hijab and a Gucci tee, paired with Louis Vuitton boots and a Hérmes birkin bag, applied with a hint of Chanel perfume.

You, meanwhile, are a new student in class, coming from a poor, working-class family, who's just won a full scholarship to Madison as you take the public metro on the way to your first day of classes, until, that is, you met the gorgeous, beautiful, Princess Ameera.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello, I would like to do this, if interested. I hope you dont mind if my OC is female....
Is it still on?
I would also love to join...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » the African Princess (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus