Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New newbie

Hey! My name's mutare and I have a lot of OCs and I'm here hopefully to flesh them out a bit more. I don't really know what I'm doing here yet but... feel free to talk to me or any of my OCs anytime!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site mutare! Is your confusion about what you're doing here due to confusion over how things work, or are you just still deciding? :)
mutare Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site mutare! Is your confusion about what you're doing here due to confusion over how things work, or are you just still deciding? :)

A little bit of both, probably. :b I'll figure it out soon enough though!
Welcome to RPR mutare! If you have any questions about the site please let us know, we'll be more than happy to help out :)
Welcome to the world of epicness
Hi Mutare!

...I was intrigued by your name, because in Latin it means "to change". *coughs*

Anyway, welcome to RPR! Your characters look fascinating--I love the blind kid; I've got a blindman of my own, Samuel Clemens, who has a guide dog. And your android-like character sounds like a ton of fun! I'm sure you'll find some RPs soon. :)
mutare Topic Starter

PenGryphon2007 wrote:
Hi Mutare!

...I was intrigued by your name, because in Latin it means "to change". *coughs*

Anyway, welcome to RPR! Your characters look fascinating--I love the blind kid; I've got a blindman of my own, Samuel Clemens, who has a guide dog. And your android-like character sounds like a ton of fun! I'm sure you'll find some RPs soon. :)

Thanks!! and I'm glad you noticed that :b I looove languages. Usually I'll include another word with mutare but eh.

And thank you again!! Your characters look great too (: I like your writing, too. I checked out Samuel and he seems really great! Maybe him and Zane should talk sometime and be blind buddies, hahah
YES. They should run into each other. We can title it "Blind Man's Bluff". XD Or something. (I have a bad habit of working terrible puns into my RP titles.)

Let me know if you're interested over PM and maybe we can hash something out. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New newbie

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus