Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Care For Us? | StellxAny but StellxM pre (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Stell (played anonymously)

You are a monster hunter. And you have been for several years, you're one of the highest regarded hunters in fact. But, it seems now you have to quit.

You were on a hunt when you heard a rustling from a bush. You readied a weapon in your hands then walked through.

Your eyes widened when you saw them. A demon huddled up against a tree-trunk with a small bundle in his arms, a baby that seemed to be at least a week old. The demon held the bundle close to his chest, eyes laced with fear and uncertainty as he watched you closely.

You put down your weapon and lifted up your hands in a show that you were unarmed. In your mind you made a few goals in your mind. As well as wondered what would make a demon come up to the human realm with a baby.

* Take the two in your care

* Somehow get them approved as kingdom citizens

* Quit your job

There's no way you could care for them while having to leave for weeks on end when a monster sighting came up.

Hiiiii, I'm starving for a family fluff rp.

Few things to know before you dm or respond to this:

Stell originally doesn't know human language in this rp so I want a bit of the first part of the rp to be your char teaching Stell.

This is intended to be a romance rp but it can be platonic if you want it to.

I heavily want this to be slow-burn and long-term. I want to see two characters bonding as they settle into each other's lives and slowly fall in love.

If you're okay with all this, feel free to dm me or reply to this post and I'll dm you ^^
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Stell (played anonymously) Topic Starter

*boop*
Stell (played anonymously) Topic Starter

*bump*

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Care For Us? | StellxAny but StellxM pre (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus